Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £5.30 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Usually the Greek gods stay stuck in their stories, or at least up on Mount Olympus, where they belong. So what’s the Greek god Hercules doing stuck in Tim’s mum’s favourite vase? No one has any idea he’s there – until Tim breaks the vase. Yikes! The shattered vase is the least of Tim’s problems. The Greek god who’s popped out from inside it is wrecking the whole place. And even worse, his buddies (and a few of his enemies) are here on Earth too, causing chaos!
- A witty and totally original twist on the Greek legends
- For fans of Percy Jackson and Who Let the Gods Out?
- Hilarious tales that mix ancient myths with modern life
- Hugely appealing mix of action, thrills and witty artwork
- By an experienced author who has written over 30 books
January 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.