Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone reads the compelling story of Anne Frank and wants to know more. How many others were hidden away during the war? How and where? Were they separated from their families? Did they ever find each other again?
Hidden tells the stories of 14 young people who were hidden throughout the Netherlands during World War Two. Their stories create a wider picture of what it meant to be Jewish in Europe during World War Two, and what it took to survive.
553 in UK Primary September 2021
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Skulduggery Pleasant #9: The Dying of the Light
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- City Safari: Pigeon
Some Kids Are Deaf
- Collins Read On: Spies
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
3booksChaos Walking Trilogy
What Does It Mean to Be British?
Get Ahead in Computing Pack
2booksShadow Magic Pair
- Teacher's Dead
My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 3 Pack x 6
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Reception Pack x 6
- David Walliams and Tony Ross Pack
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 5 Pack x 6
30copiesWonder x 30
- Texts, Tweets, Trolls and Teens
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
Murderous Maths: Savage Shapes
- Mind Webs: Living Things
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box