Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
OK: let’s get one thing straight. This book may be by the author of Barry Loser, but Future Ratboy definitely isn’t a loser. Got that? He may be half boy, half rat and even half TV, but he’s all about saving the world and other superkeel things like that. So: you may be wondering, how did a normal boy called Colin Lamppost get to battle evil aliens on a faraway planet? Well, it all happened when a bolt of lightning zapped him million of years into the future and gave him weird powers. (As well as a rat’s snout.) Now Future Ratboy must save Shnozville from bitey little insects that are turning people into zombies. All while making you laugh very loud…
- A bonkers superhero mission by the author of Barry Loser
- Great for fans of Captain Underpants and Jedi Academy
- Bursting with hilarious cartoons all the way through
- Jim Smith won the 2013 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
5581 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
July 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Middle years; 2.0 points
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.