Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Funny Poems for Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Food, prezzies, decorations. Visits from Santa. Celebrate all the best bits of Christmas in poetic form! Yup, this book has poems. But not the boring sort. This book only has the funny sort – and even better, they’re all about Christmas. That means more daft puns and silly jokes than you’ll find in a whole box of Christmas crackers. Plus raving relatives, rapping reindeer, talking turkeys and super snowmen.
- Hilarious poems and rhymes all about Christmas
- Compiled by leading children’s poet Paul Cookson
- Verses of every type and style to suit every taste
- Improves literacy and supports the curriculum
October 3rd, 2013
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.