Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can beFearless with help from this interactive and infomative book for tweens & teens. Fearless helps you find the confidence to be your true self. With vibrant colour illustrations throughout, Fearless shows that by breaking free from labels and stereotypes, together we can build a generation who are healthy, happy and can truly realize their full potential. Fearless explores how stereotypes influence everything – from how you feel about your body, to your interests and career aspirations. Includes:
- interviews with and quotes from inspirational people who defy stereotypes, such as female politicians and male dancers
- games and activities to get you thinking outside the box.
January 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Friend Me
A Problem Shared: Bullying
We Are the Beaker Girls
- Top Trumps: Bugs
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
A Horrid Factbook: Horrid Henry's Ghosts
- PM Turquoise: At Sea (PM Non-fiction) Levels 18, 19
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!
3booksThe Extinction Trials Trilogy
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3: The Last Straw
- Minecraft Exploded Builds: Medieval Fortress
The Tiddler Sound Book
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
- Myth Atlas HB
- Midnight Sun
Night Bus Hero
- The Runaways
Horrible Histories Novelty: Terrible Trenches Field Book
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
The Teenage Guide to Stress
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- Working Wheels: Tractor
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories