Does My Head Look Big in This?
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Hijabs are political. Can Muslim high-schooler Amal find the guts to wear her scarf full time? A funny and heartfelt read about growing up Muslim in a world that doesn’t always understand you. In Melbourne, Australia, hijabs aren’t exactly normal. It would be easier to walk into class naked than wearing a veil. Boy, will the kids freak out. Amal’s always been a typical Aussie schoolgirl, with all the usual obsessions: boys, chocolate and Cosmo mag. That’s all going to change once she shawls up. Plus, how much eyeliner should she wear with her hijab? And how will she catch her crush’s eye? It’s tough enough being sixteen without having to say: ‘Don’t panic – I’m Islamic!’
May 1st, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
- Free Rein #3: Truth or Mare
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
All About Eid: Things to Make and Do
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
3booksPlanet Omar Pack x 3
- Amari and the Night Brothers
6booksDavid Baddiel Pack x 6
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack F x 6
- In My Mosque
3booksThe Hunger Games Trilogy
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End