Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A feelgood ciao (for now) to our GFF. Harriet’s off Down Under – but will her life finally turn right side up? Harriet Manners has learned a LOT on her journey from most-hated student to most-wanted model. Such as: fame isn’t a sure-fire route to popularity. Neither is making endless lists. And the people who love you don’t actually expect you to change. They like you just as you are. So on the trip of a lifetime to Australia, Harriet’s to-do lists are gone. The big question is: what now? Who to love – Jasper/Nick? What to do next? What to be? Fact: once a geek, always a geek. Right?
- The final brilliant book in this mega-popular series
- Geek Girl was the UK’s bestselling YA book in 2013
- It also won the 2014 Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- “Guaranteed to get you laughing” – The Week Junior
This product has not been reviewed yet.