Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2013||£8.99|
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You’ve probably heard of Henry the Eighth and his six unlucky wives. But who exactly was he? When did he reign? Why was he important? This book will tell you. It’s a complete look at Henry’s life, from his youth as a golden prince to his death as a violent tyrant. Did you know that when Henry was crowned in 1509, he was handsome and good-natured – adored by his people? He excelled at jousting, hunting, music and poetry. His lavish royal court was a paradise of feasts, concerts and tournaments. So what went wrong? Find out – and gasp at the sinking of the Mary Rose, and the magnificent sight of the Field of the Cloth of Gold!
- A clear historical biography of Henry’s life and times
- Brings the fascinating Tudor world to clear and vivid life
- Captures the highs and lows of Henry’s turbulent reign
- Describes key events such as the break with Papal rule
This product has not been reviewed yet.