A Life Story: Queen Elizabeth II New
Released on 03/02/22
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
Queen Elizabeth II: steadfast, constant, dutiful. Read all about the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the United Kingdom’s longest-reigning monarch. From her childhood years in London, to training as a mechanic in the Second World War and becoming queen at 25, learn lesser-known facts about this true icon.
- Celebrate the queen’s life in her platinum jubilee year – 70 years on the throne in 2022
- Find out about the queen’s secret handbag signals!
- With striking black-and-white illustration
- A Life Story: this gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society’s most influential figures.
- Katherine Johnson: A Life Story
- Stephen Hawking: A Life Story
- Alan Turing: A Life Story
- Rosalind Franklin: A Life Story
- Serena Williams: A Life Story
- Kamala Harris: A Life Story
- David Attenborough: A Life Story
- Emma Raducanu: A Life Story
- Captain Tom Moore
Customers also bought
See Inside Why Plastic is a Problem
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
4booksWomen Trailblazers Pack x 4
- Julian is a Mermaid
2booksMarcia Williams Shakespeare Pair
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- In My Mosque
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- Black and British: An Illustrated History
4booksDavid Walliams Pack x 4
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot (Book 16)
- The Proudest Blue
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- The Hobbit
Percy Jackson #1: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief