Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
THE ONE WITH THE WINTER BATTLE!
The thirteenth laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated bestselling Wimpy Kid book!
Snow has shut down Greg Heffley’s middle school! Which should be exciting, but now his neighbourhood is a wintry battlefield.
And Greg and his best friend Rowley are caught in the crosshairs of territory battles, epic snowball fights and massive snow forts.
Can Greg and Rowley navigate the art of war when their street goes into meltdown? Or will they even survive to see another day?ABOUT DIARY OF A WIMPY KID:
- 50% words, 50% cartoons, 100% hilarious!
- Hilarious stories that all readers can’t wait to get their hands on
- Laughter guaranteed!
- 200 million copies sold worldwide
‘Kinney is right up there with J K Rowling as one of the bestselling children’s authors on the planet’ – Independent
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rose Gold Polka Dot Journal
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
2booksJulia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Phonics Activity Books Stages 1 and 2
- Ground Zero
Guess How Much I Love You
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11: Double Down
- The Gruffalo's Child
The Knowledge: Dreadful Drama
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- The Dare to Be You Journal
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
Goosebumps Slappyworld #3: I Am Slappy's Evil Twin
SAVE Promo available
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3: The Last Straw
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9: The Long Haul
- Dork Diaries #2: Party Time
- Very Hungry Caterpillar's First 100 Words
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
First Prize for the Worst Witch
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
- Gallagher Girls: Only the Good Spy Young
- Edge Deadly Tales: The Bloody Hook/Vanishing Hitchhiker
How to Speak Spook (and Stay Alive)