Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creative Activities for Plot, Character and Setting: Ages 5-7
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 16 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Get your Key Stage 1 children out of their seats and talking about stories.
- Explore literature through art, drama, puppets and other innovative techniques.
- Brings projects to life with colour photographs and samples of work.
- Helps you link reading and writing.
- Self-contained: comes with all the full-length texts you need.
- Shows you how to develop talk for writing.
June 18th, 2004
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.