PM Red: Animals on My Street (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6
Out of stock - due soon
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘Animals on My Street’ follows a boy and his mum as they walk down their street looking for animals.
Red level titles introduce recurring families and animal characters to engage children. Overlapping of high frequency words and sentence structures ease the transition from the previous level.
PM Science Facts offer 40 non-fiction titles which explore the scientific world from a child’s perspective. Intriguing topics to engage emergent readers.
Available in these packs
6copiesPM Red: Animals on my Street (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6 x 6
129booksPM Red: Easy-Buy Pack levels 3, 4, 5, 6 (129 books)
774booksPM Red: Easy-Buy Pack levels 3, 4, 5, 6 (774 books)
60booksPM Red: Guided Reading Pack (PM Science Facts) Levels 5/6 (60 books)
10booksPM Red: Mixed Pack (PM Science Facts) Levels 5/6 (10 books)
240booksPM: Super Easy-Buy Pack (PM Science Facts) Levels 5-15 (240 books)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Gold: The Shooting Star (PM Storybooks) Level 22
- PM Yellow: Looking at the Birds (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Silver: Polar Bears (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
- PM Silver: Survivors in the Frozen North (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 24
3booksFast Forward Yellow: Independent Pack Level 6 (3 books)
- PM Silver: Antarctic Penguins (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
- PM Yellow: Animal Bodies (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
PM Red: A Rocket to the Moon (PM Storybooks) Level 4
10booksPM Turquoise: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 18 (10 books)
- PM Yellow: A Bad Day for Little Dinosaur (PM Gems) Levels 6, 7, 8
- PM Yellow: Clever Fox (PM Plus) Level 6
- PM Red: A Home for Little Teddy (PM Storybooks) Level 5
12booksReading Ladder Level 3 Pack B x 12 (Book Bands White and Lime)
4booksHelen Peters Pack x 4
4booksDick King-Smith Pack x 4