Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creative Activities: Thinking and Learning Skills Ages 5-7
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Teach children thinking and learning skills with these imaginative and creative cross-curricular activities.
- Encourage children to create, manage and use their thoughts.
- Help children to engage with their learning and work successfully both collaboratively and independently.
- Activities are related to real-life and curriculum contexts to engage and motivate children.
- Cater for different learning styles with visual and hands-on resources.
- Plenty of follow-up suggestions for further work for children to apply their knowledge
September 1st, 2008
- 96 pages