PM Silver: The Sun (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Sun is the star at the centre of the solar system. This text includes facts about the Sun and describes reasons why all living things need the Sun. Other text forms include diagrams, an explanation, a recount and a procedural text (an experiment).
Silver level titles (equivalent to the White bridging book band) use sentences with two or three clauses and the length of the texts extends to around 1000 words to help build reading stamina. Real-life problems are also introduced to encourage empathy.
For children who prefer to read non-fiction texts, the PM Plus Non-fiction titles offer carefully researched information thematically linked to key learning areas. The texts are supported with superb photography and realistic illustrations.
Available in these packs
56booksPM Silver: Easy-Buy Pack Levels 23, 24, 25 (56 books)
36booksPM Silver: Guided Reading Pack (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24/25 (36 books)
6booksPM Silver: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24/25 (6 books)
6copiesPM Silver: The Sun (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25 x 6
1758booksPM: Super Easy-Buy Pack (PM+ Storybooks and Non-fiction) Levels 3-30 (1758 books)
336booksSilver Easy Buy(6copies/title)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Silver: Storms (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- PM Silver: Whales (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
- PM Purple: How News Travels (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- PM Gold: Rivers, Streams, and Lakes PM Plus Non Fiction Level 22&23 Gold
- PM Purple: Electricity Makes Things Work (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- PM Silver: Water and Wind (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- Wonderwise: Tick-Tock: A Book About Time
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- Life Story of a Frog
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World