Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 2/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A super-silly favourite by funny genius Michael Rosen. Can you burp as loud as Bertha? We bet you can’t: nobody can! Bertha’s burps are so powerful they knock apples off trees. They deflect footballs, and send her teacher’s glasses flying! In some schools, she’d get told off. (Sigh.) Instead, Bertha’s headmistress asks her to perform at the school concert. From that moment on, Bertha is famous! Newspapers beg for her story. She stars on TV shows. Record deals and film offers flood in. But as Bertha’s burps get bigger and bigger, will her talent get her into trouble?
- A witty cautionary tale by star author Michael Rosen
- Funny pictures by Horrid Henry illustrator Tony Ross
- Michael Rosen is one of the UK’s top children’s authors
- He served as Children’s Laureate from 2007-2009
March 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 56 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.