Barrington Stoke Teen: The Last Days of Archie Maxwell
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dads leave home all the time. It’s not that unusual, really. Leon’s dad walked out. So did Mo’s. But Archie’s? Well, that’s a different story – a story that Archie must keep secret at all cost. Archie knows he should accept Dad for who he is, so he hides his turmoil until he can stand it no longer. With nowhere else to turn, he finds himself at the railway track. The track has been calling to him, promising escape, release. The only problem is, it’s been calling to someone else too…Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant and dyslexic readers aged 13+
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- On a Scale of One to Ten
- A Tragic Kind of Wonderful
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Zara Hossain is Here (a powerful story of immigration, identity, family and love)
- The Book of Dust #2: Volume Two: The Secret Commonwealth
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
The Life I'm In
- Concrete Rose
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
Chasing the Stars