Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Teen pop goddess Tallia tells you what it’s like to be the face on the world’s billboards. Songstress, model, novelist: she’s been there and done it all! Storm Hall has always loved singing. That’s not changed. But everything else in her life has. Since she was pulled up on stage in Hawaii to sing with her musical superstar idol, her phone basically hasn’t stopped ringing. And from glossy magazines to Twitter gossip, her face pops up everywhere you look. Fancy cars, parties, record deals, impossibly dreamy pop star hotties. Storm is living the dream. But after fifteen minutes of fame, what comes next? Is this really the dream she wants?
- Tallia Storm’s second fabulous semi-autobiographical novel
- Based on Tallia’s real experiences, this book tells it like it is
- Tallia was discovered by Elton John at the age of just thirteen
- She is now signed to Virgin Records and writes for Shout! magazine