Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > LGBT
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- All About You > School Life
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
Join the queue: we’ve all fallen in love with sweet, funny Simon. (Such a catch.) Homo-sapiens. Tick. But homo something else? Pssst. If you’re ‘happy’ and you know it but don’t really want to show it, life can be tough! Coming of age is hard enough. Why should Simon have to come out? He’s happy in his closet, thanks. Plus, he still doesn’t 100% believe he’s gay. Or that it’s permanent. But now one of his emails to the mysterious Blue has fallen into the wrong hands. Simon is about to be pushed out of his comfort zone. What will Mum say? What about his classmates? Plus – is it already too late for Simon and the most adorable guy he’s never met?
“I think I just felt my heart explode in my chest.” Goodreads review
This book contains mature content more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.