Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Terry’s royal wall of shame! Who’s who of the murderous monarchs? Maybe you think being a king or queen is all about swanky outfits and garden parties. Um – wrong. Very wrong. If these ruthless rulers are any guide, it’s about how many heads you can chop off! And who better to reveal their dreadful deeds than the reigning king of yuck, Terry Deary? This colour hardback is basically a wall of shame for British monarchs from the past right up to the now. (Yep: they’re horrible and homegrown.) Expect more foul facts, loathsome lists and cool cartoons than King Henry VIII had wives!
- A royal who’s who by Horrible guru Terry Deary
- British monarchs from ancient times to today
- Full-colour cartoons and snappy quick facts
- Great for homework and school projects
May 7th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.