Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Top 50 Kings and Queens is packed full of foul facts and loathsome lists all about our ruthless rulers. Filled with brand new material, this pocket-sized guide to rotten royalty has all the trademark Horrible Histories humour in bite-sized chunks. With eye-catching, full-colour layouts and new illustrations from Martin Brown, it’s perfect for fans of the series and new readers alike.
May 7th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories: This is a Horrible Journal
- Robert Burns: A Very Peculiar History
- Overwatch: Updated Official World Guide
The Knowledge: Potty Politics
- Horrible Histories: Tudors: A High-Speed History
Horrible Science: Evil Inventions
Horrible Science: Terrible Time
- Texts, Tweets, Trolls and Teens
- Oxford Illustrated Shakespeare Dictionary
- Creating an App
- JennXPenn: Really Professional Internet Person
- Great Scots: A Very Peculiar History
- Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans (Classic Edition)
- Big Business: Google
- Scottish Women: A Very Peculiar History
10copiesGo Big x 10
- Horrible Histories: Cut-Throat Celts (Classic Edition)
- Horribly Famous: Horatio Nelson and his Valiant Victory
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
- Horribly Famous: Isaac Newton and his Falling Apple
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Freddy Files (Updated Edition)
- Adventures of Paddington: First Snow
- Men, Women and Children in Tudor Times
- Horribly Famous: Mary Queen of Scots and her Hopeless Husbands
The Knowledge: Dreadful Drama
- Horrible Science: Vicious Veg
- Horrible Histories Special: Wicked Words (Classic Edition)
- Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
- Big Business: Facebook