Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Bliss from Julia and Axel: a merry rhyme to fall in love with. Welcome to the wedding of the year! Roll up, little readers – it’s time for another wonderful picture book from the genius creators of The Gruffalo. Just don’t forget your confetti! Scarecrows Harry O’Hay and Betty O’Barley are planning the perfect farmyard wedding, and you’re invited. There’s just one problem: a stinky old baddie wants to ruin the big day. Will horrid Reginald Rake spoil this story? Boo hiss: no way!
- A comical rhyme by the UK’s top picture book team
- Family fun which is perfect for sharing and joining in
- Amusing moral where the villain gets his just deserts
- Julia and Axel are loved by children worldwide
July 3rd, 2014
- 32 pages