Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Everything Machine
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
If you love Billionaire Boy or The Parent Agency, you’re going to adore this! Olly’s magical 3D printer can print sweets, robots and swimming pools. But can it print what Olly wants most: his dad? Olly is eleven, and he’s just had a very special delivery – a 3D printing machine with magical powers. It has a stamp: PROPERTY OF M.O.D. AND BRITISH SPACE AGENCY. It has a name. It speaks. Best of all, it can print ANYTHING Olly wants. (What would YOU ask for?) But what Olly really wants is … Dad, who has split up with Mum and moved out of the family home. So Olly’s machine creates Dad-Bot, who looks just like Dad on a good day. Soon their crazily funny adventures are turning Olly’s life upside down!
- A wish-fulfillment tale full of charm, humour and heart
- Perfect for fans of David Walliams and David Baddiel
- Written by award-winning Sparks author Ally Kennen
- Ally’s books include Beast and The Midnight Pirates
February 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 368 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.