Henderson’s Boys: One Shot Kill
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Spring, 1943. The war is turning against Germany, but Hitler isn’t giving up. In a secret bunker deep in occupied France, scientists are hard at work on Hitler’s latest deadly weapon: code name FZG-76.
Back in England Henderson’s boys will need to undergo advanced sniper training if they’ve any chance of infiltrating the bunker. Parachuting into occupied France, they track down a secret dossier filled with invaluable material – and uncover the meaning of the enigmatic code.
For official purposes, these children do not exist.
November 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.8; Upper years; 11.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Eagle of the Ninth
- Scholastic Classics: Persuasion
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
Alex Rider #5: Scorpia
- Scholastic Classics: White Fang
The Kite Rider
- CHERUB #1: The Recruit
- Scholastic Classics: The Time Machine
- Alex Rider: Secret Weapon
- Scholastic Classics: Frankenstein
- The Elsewhere Emporium
4booksSally Lockhart Mysteries Pack x 4
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- I Am David
- Alex Rider: Nightshade
Death Sets Sail
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
- Lord of the Flies
- The London Eye Mystery
- Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- To Kill a Mockingbird