This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Andy and Marnie think they’ve won big when they get a free souvenir from a gift shop in HorrorLand. So what if this souvenir happens to be a rare (and possibly haunted) hound’s tooth? It’s totally worth the risk to have a gift that grants wishes. But when Andy hears howling at night and Marnie starts acting strangely, they realize that they might have to pay a price after all…
Goosebumps (book 13)
February 1st, 2010
AR book level: 3.0; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps #18: HorrorLand: Slappy New Year!
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Vile Victorians
- Goosebumps #1: Revenge of the Living Dummy
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Measly Middle Ages
7booksJohn Green Pack x7
- Jamie Johnson #7: Skills from Brazil (2022 edition)
- Jamie Johnson #5: World Class (2022 edition)
I Believe in Unicorns
- Goosebumps: Say Cheese And Die!
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #2: Attack of the Jack!
- Goosebumps: Haunted Halloween Movie Novel
6booksWorld War I Topic Pack
Goosebumps: Night of the Living Dummy
SAVE Promo available
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Frightful First World War
- Jamie Johnson #4: Man of the Match (2022 edition)
- Our World Beginners Box Set
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Groovy Greeks
- Captain Underpants #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #5: Escape From Shudder Mansion
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #6: The Ghost of Slappy
5booksMichael Morpurgo Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
13booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 13
- Captain Underpants #7: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part Two - The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers
10booksUltimate Football Heroes x10
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
Horrible Geography: Earth-Shattering Earthquakes
- Captain Underpants #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000