Murder She Wrote: By the Time You Read This I'll Be Gone
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A suspenseful, modern update of the classic mystery TV series that’s perfect for fans of One of Us Is Lying, Sadie, and Gossip Girl.“A gripping thriller with a winning protagonist that sets the stage for more.” Kirkus ReviewsSmall town murders. Big time thrills.Killers walk among us. Statistically, at least one of them knows your name… Beatrice Fletcher is obsessed with unsolved murders in her small town of Cabot Cove, Maine like her great-aunt Jessica, the famous mystery writer. But when her best friend Jackson goes missing, this time the mystery is personal. Then Jackson fails to show up for a late night meet-up, and instead, Bea stumbles upon three students from the elite Broadmoor Academy: overly-friendly and slightly vicious Leisl, her aloof twin brother, Leif, and Carlos, who knows more about, well, everything than he’s letting on. They’re worldly, secretive, and big on playing games like tenace, the hush-hush Broadmoor tradition where anything or anyone can be a clue to future fame and fortune, and players will stop at nothing – including murder – to get ahead. If Bea wants to find Jackson, she too must join the game and play to win. Everyone in Cabot Cove has secrets, and it’s up to Bea to ferret them out before it’s too late in this thrilling modern update of the classic television show.
- Perfect for fans of the original TV series
- A thrilling and fast-paced murder mystery guaranteed to keep you on your toes!
- If you enjoyed this, watch out for the super suspensful second installment; Carry My Secret To My Grave
More praise for Murder She Wrote: By The Time You Read This I’ll Be Gone: ‘Kuehn’s Murder, She Wrote-inspired novel will turn a new generation to cozy mysteries!’ -Booklist“Fully fleshed out backstories empathetically cover topics of grief, privilege, and suicidal ideation, and Kuehn’s elaborately plotted narrative stays true to the inspiration’s format, culminating in a briskly paced resolution that handily concludes these mysteries while leaving plenty of clues behind to set the stage for the next.” Publishers Weekly
December 8th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Meet Me in Mumbai
- Zara Hossain is Here (a powerful story of immigration, identity, family and love)
Rise to the Sun
- You Can Trust Me
- You, Me and Our Heartstrings
- Hold Back the Tide
What We're Scared Of
- The Skin I'm In
- You & Me at the End of the World
- You're So Dead (the perfect Instagram Influencer thriller!)
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali
- Hunt A Killer: Perfect Score (Hunt a Killer, Original Novel 1)
The Lines We Cross
- Murder of Crows (Lethal Lit, Book 1)
- The Getaway
- The Collector
Alice Austen Lived Here
This Book Kills
- Murder She Wrote 2: Carry My Secret to Your Grave
- Neverworld Wake
Simone Breaks All the Rules
- Hunt A Killer: Blood in the Water (A Hunt A Killer Original Novel)
- Destination Unknown
The Agency for Scandal
- The Sin Eater's Daughter #3: The Scarecrow Queen
- Everything Beautiful is Not Ruined
- Everyday Angel Bind-Up