I'm NOT a Mouse!
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Olivia really doesn’t like her nickname – mostly because it gets her into some sticky situations! How can she persuade her mum to stop using it? A hilarious look at the affectionate names we give the ones we love, with an interesting angle on identity and self-assurance.
56 in UK Teen September 2023
February 1st, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksRosie Revere and Friends Pack
The Enchanted Wood (Colour Edition)
- The Magic Pet Shop: Starpuff
- This is Not My Hat
- I Am Bat
- Animal Explorers: Ivy the Bug Hunter (PB)
- Duck, Duck, Dad?
5booksWhat to Read After: The Proudest Blue Pack
- You Can!
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
6copiesThe Battle of Bubble and Squeak x 6
6copiesEllie & the Cat x6
6booksDapo Adeola Pack
- Keep Yourself Safe: Being Safe with People
- The Secrets of Billie Bright
- The Thirteenth Home of Noah Bradley
Betsey Biggalow: Betsey's Birthday Surprise
2booksDr Seuss Pair B
- Take Off Your Brave: Poems Just for You
Norman the Slug Who Saved Christmas
- That's Not My Name!
There's a Superhero in Your Book
When Ice Cream Had a Meltdown
- Dragons Don't Share PB
- The Day The Banana Went Bad
Spreading My Wings
- You Can't Call an Elephant in an Emergency
2booksOnline Safety Picture Book Pair
- Where's Mr Dog?