Excuse Me, Santa
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brilliantly funny Christmas picture book that will make you laugh out loud! Martha May has marvellous manners, especially at Christmas – after all, that’s the most important time of year to be nice! So Martha writes very neat cards and gives very thoughtful gifts... and she never forgets to leave delicious snacks for Santa and his reindeer! But when Martha May gives Santa a giant Christmas pudding, something very unusual happens. Oh no, what have you done, Martha May?! Perfect for fans of The Dinosaur Who Pooped Christmas, children will love this very silly Christmas picture book about a very smelly Santa!
- Created by Dave Hughes, a much-loved Australian stand-up comedian, television and radio presenter and Holly Ife, who is a successful journalist and children’s book author
- With laugh-out-loud illustrations by the bestselling Philip Bunting
- If you love Christmas, Santa and silliness, then you will love this book!
November 5th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.6; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Britain's Smartest Kid ... On Ice!
- The Night My Dream Came Alive
- The Snow Princess and the Winter Rescue
- We Wish You a Smelly Christmas
What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday
- Greg the Sausage Roll Wish You Were Here
- You Can’t Stop the Big Bad Bogey!
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
Barry the Fish with Fingers (10th Anniversary Edition)
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- Usborne First Reading: Chicken Licken (Level 3)
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur
Sharing a Shell
- Where's Santa's Elf? Around the World
When Jelly Had a Wobble
I Definitely Don't Like Winter
Twenty at Bedtime: Twenty Unicorns at Bedtime
Ketchup on Your Reindeer (PB)
Christmas in the Stable
The Christmas Star
Twenty at Bedtime: Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHRISTMASSY!
The Santa List
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
Wishing-Chair Adventure: Santa Claus and the Wishing-Chair
- Six Dinner Sid
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
- Where's the Magical Unicorn Poop?
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)