The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHRISTMASSY!
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brilliantly cheeky Christmas picture book with a shiny gold cover, from the creators of I Need a New Bum!
It’s Christmas Day tomorrow!Our house is filled with delight.I’m skipping and flipping, soaring and dipping,because . . . Santa is coming tonight!
Ho, ho ho! It’s Christmas eve and one thing is certain: this little boy is feeling SO CHRISTMASSY! But, with his whole family already sporting the most festive and fun Christmas jumpers, how can he make sure his bum looks just as Christmassy as he feels?!
This next book in the New Bum series is a brilliantly funny – and cheeky – Christmas picture book like no other!
- A shiny gold cover and super-fun story make this picture book the perfect Christmas gift!
- Laugh-out-loud illustrations that children will love
- Also available:I Need a New Bum!, I’ve Broken My Bum, My Bum is SO NOISY! and My Bum is SO CHEEKY!
Our December 2022 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
Our Book of the Month for Age 3+ is My Bum is so Christmassy, a laugh-out-loud picture book from Dawn Macmillan, creator of I Need a New Bum!. Ho, ho ho! It’s Christmas eve and one thing is certain: this little boy is feeling SO CHRISTMASSY! But, with his whole family already sporting the most festive and fun Christmas jumpers, how can he make sure his bum looks just as Christmassy as he feels?!
This is a brilliantly cheeky Christmas picture book, perfect to enjoy together on the run up to Christmas. With a funny storyline, this picture book is a great choice to encourage even reluctant readers to take part in Storytime and will leave the whole family laughing. With brilliant rhyming text, this title aids in a child’s reading development, while a shiny gold cover makes it a wonderful gift!
106 in SCB Offer December 2023
October 13th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur
Twenty at Bedtime: Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
- The Snow Princess and the Winter Rescue
- We Wish You a Smelly Christmas
- Where's Santa's Elf? Around the World
- The New Bum Series!: My Bum is So Spooky! (PB)
- Thorfinn the Nicest Viking and the Dreadful Dragon
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
- Cocomelon Sing and Dance: Wheels on the Bus Board Book
Twenty at Bedtime: Twenty Unicorns at Bedtime
- The New Bum Series!: I've Broken My Bum!
- There's No Such Thing as Dragons
The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHEEKY!
- Growing Up Black in Britain: Stories of courage, success and hope
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
The New Bum Series!: My Bum's on the Run
- Peppa Pig: Peppa the Unicorn
6booksConnectors Ages 9+: Leaving a Mark - Dinosaur Discoveries x 6
6copiesMeerkat Mail x 6
- Rose Gold and Friends #4: Oralie's Scavenger Hunt
I Definitely Don't Like Winter
- Usborne First Reading: Chicken Licken (Level 3)
- Thorfinn and the Putrid Potion
Christmas in the Stable
Danny the Champion of the World
- The Midnight Hour #2: The Midnight Howl
The Lost Lands (Rise of the Dragons, Book 2)
- Sweet, Sweet Baby! (BB)
- Pokemon: Ash Ketchum, Pokemon Detective / I Choose You! (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)