Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War New
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
Soldiers. Sailors. Evacuees. Refugees. All coming home from war in unforgettable stories… On 8th May 1945, World War Two officially ended with the huge celebrations of VE Day. But what happened next? Where did they all go – the soldiers on the move, the refugees, the ration books? In Home Again, twelve major writers celebrate the coming of peace, looking especially at the theme of homecoming. Follow the stories of a child evacuee, a Bletchley Park codebreaker, a rebel fighter and an Indian Army soldier…
- Moving and authentic tales about the end of the war
- Each story is followed by a fact file full of details
- Foreword by the Forces Sweetheart Dame Vera Lynn
- Fantastic authors including Bali Rai and Jim Eldridge
- Produced in partnership with The Royal British Legion
- Each copy sold donates 50p to the Royal British Legion
This product has not been reviewed yet.