Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 11 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > BAME
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > Overcoming Disabilities
- Award Winners
- Diaries and Journals
- English > Reading > Top 100 Books for Teens
- English > Speaking and listening
- Multicultural > African
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Ourselves
If you found out you were dying, what might you do to stay alive? Would you swap your heart for a new one – from a pig? Cameron is thirteen, and he needs a heart transplant. But he’ll be dead before he tops the waiting list. Then a pioneering doctor makes a startling proposal. He can give Cameron a pig’s heart. It’s a weird idea. It’s risky, controversial and it’s never been done before. It could lead to public outrage. But Cameron has to give it a try…
- A shocking, original read by star author Malorie Blackman
- Shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal and filmed for BBC TV
- Malorie’s books include the Noughts and Crosses series
- She served as Children’s Laureate from 2013-2015
January 15th, 2004
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Middle years; 8.0 points
- 208 pages