Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can’t see mental wellbeing, but you can feel it. Your mental wellbeing is all about how you think and feel. Some people call it ‘mental health’ or ‘emotional wellbeing’. Having good mental health doesn’t mean being happy all the time. We all have feelings of anger, sadness, fear and frustration at times. These feelings are perfectly normal. But what can really help you is finding positive ways to deal with these feelings as you grow…
- A first look at what mental health is, why it matters and how to improve it
- Includes coping strategies and mindfulness techniques to help with relaxation
- Supports the science and PSHE curriculum at Key Stage One and Key Stage 2
- Explores common issues such as stress and anxiety in a simple, sensitive way
- Helps children build emotional resilience and positive wellbeing habits
This product has not been reviewed yet.