Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Mr Gum Pack x 8 Pack Save even more this September!
Buy this and your school gets £11.88 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Mad, bad and dangerously funny. Bestselling books about a nasty old man who wants YOU to be as filthy and miserable as he is! Mr Gum is so horrible that children scream when they look at him and dogs hide under hedges. He is absolutely grimsters. Then he puts a curse on the town of Lamonic Bibber, and does lots of other very nasty things besides. So it’s lucky that a couple of handy heroes – Polly and Jake the dog – are around to give Mr Gum a taste of his own medicine!
- Favourite funny fiction for fans of Roald Dahl and David Walliams
- Mr Gum has won modern classic status since it appeared in 2006
- This bestselling series has won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize twice
- It has also won the Red House Award and Blue Peter Award
- Full of hilarious twists and David Tazzyman’s zany pictures
- A kid-friendly choice to spur on both keen and reluctant readers
“An irresistible, laughter-inducing romp.” Sunday Times
“Worryingly splendid.” Guardian
January 3rd, 2019
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.