Y Criw Canol Nos (The Midnight Gang in Welsh)
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A heartwarming delight from the reigning king of funny! When the clock strikes midnight, most children are fast asleep. But for the Midnight Gang, the adventure is just beginning. Stuck in the children’s ward of Lord Funt Hospital, these five kids have to lie in bed all day. But at night they sneak out and travel the globe on incredible midnight adventures! Complete with polar bears, a quirky hospital setting and even Raj, this is classic David Walliams: a bonkers tale of friendship, theatre, magic and dreams coming true.
- A joyful flight of fancy by a best-loved writer
- Now in a Welsh edition to read aloud and treasure
- Superbly expressive pictures by top artist Tony Ross
- David’s other books include Mr Stink and Ratburger
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
- Horrible Histories: Villainous Victorians
My Mum Tracy Beaker
- Peppa Pig: Peppa's Holiday Post
- The Fidgety Itch
- The Taylor Turbochaser
- Harry Potter: The Wand Chooses the Wizard
- Ground Zero
- The Elsewhere Emporium
A Secret of Birds and Bone
- 8-Bit Diary F20
Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
Shoe Wars (the laugh-out-loud, packed-with-pictures new adventure from the creator of Tom Gates)
- The World's Worst Parents
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Night Bus Hero
- James and the Giant Peach
The Nowhere Emporium
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh