Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril Award-winning
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
AAARRRGH! The planet is in peril. How can your students help to sort it out? Don’t worry! In this Horrible Geography Earth-Saving Handbook, they’ll find out how to stomp on their carbon footprint, discover rubbish ways to watch their waste… and learn how to run a car on dead flies. From climate change to carbon footprints, this is a horribly hilarious guide to the environmental issues that children are most concerned about, with oodles of practical tips on how to save the planet.
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Old Enough to Save the Planet
- The Snorgh and the Sailor (NE) (PB)
Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
Horrible Geography: Earth-Shattering Earthquakes
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
Enid Blyton's Summer Stories
- The Cartoons That Came to Life #2: The Cartoons That Saved the World
The Smeds and The Smoos Foiled Edition (PB)
- Burglar Bill
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- Can We Really Help the Polar Bears?
Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
- Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
Rag, Tag and Bobtail and Other Magical Stories
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #2: Attack of the Jack!
3booksLuna Loves Pack
- PM Purple: Our School Orchestra (PM Non-fiction) Level 20
6copiesWolves x 6
6copiesWed Wabbit x 6
Ricky Ricotta #3: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs The Video Vultures from Venus
- Captain Underpants TV: Xtreme Xploits of the Xplosive Xmas
Ricky Ricotta #1: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot
- Welcome to Stoneybrook: Guided Journal (Baby-Sitters Club TV)
- Super Simple: Super Fun Activity Book
Henry VIII: Heads Will Roll
- Forces and Matter
- Horrible Histories: Queen Victoria's Secret Diary