Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Secret of the Stones Save even more this September!
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Maglos and his father, the High Priest, control access to the sacred site of Stonehenge. It’s a place where the worlds of the living and the dead meet twice a year. But these are restless times, and when Maglos’s father dies in a sinister way, his uncle makes Maglos his slave. How will Maglos escape? He is trapped – until two strangers arrive from distant lands. They teach Maglos the secrets of of a new, strong metal which will soon be all-important: the secret of the stones…
- A vivid prehistoric story by favourite author Tony Bradman
- Details the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age
- Explores the mysterious burial of the Amesbury Archer
- A fully rounded story told in a simple quick-read style
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
Interest age: 8-12. Reading age: 8.
This product has not been reviewed yet.