This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A rip-roaring historical adventure set at the time of the Gunpowder Plot – winner of the Historical Association Young Quills Award! England, 1605: 12-year-old Tom must save his father from hanging.
He falls in with a mysterious stranger – the Falcon - who promises to help him in exchange for his service.
But on the long journey to London, Tom discovers the Falcon’s true mission – and a plot to blow up Parliament with barrels of black powder.
Tom faces a terrible decision: secure his father’s release, or stop the assassination of the king …
A rip-roaring, action-packed life-and-death quest, packed with history and adventure
Set at the time of the Gunpowder Plot and featuring Guy Fawkes – perfect for Bonfire Night and beyond
Ideal for readers aged nine and up
Check out more historical adventures by Ally Sherrick: THE BURIED CROWN and THE QUEEN’S FOOL
August 4th, 2016
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps: One Day at Horrorland
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- Read & Respond: Stick Man
- Demon Dentist
- Owl Babies
What's for Dinner, Mr Gum?
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
The Queen's Nose
- Tom's Sausage Lion
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
Oliver and the Seawigs
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
- Sky Song
One Dog and His Boy
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
- The Great Chocoplot
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
The Faraway Tree #1: The Enchanted Wood
Billy and the Dragon
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
A Life Story: Alan Turing