Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box: Early Years and Key Stage 1
PRE-ORDER NOW! Shipping from July 2019
This product has not been rated yet.
Everything you need to get your pupils writing! New from best-loved literacy expert and storyteller Pie Corbett comes this treasure-trove of inspiring ways to turn children into keen story-writers. This wonderful box is jam-packed with ideas, activities and teaching support to kick off the creative writing process. Designed for KS1 pupils, it starts off by getting children to read and imitate stories, and then to invent their own exciting tales. The story starter cards and trail cards are bursting with inspiring prompts to get little writers started and keep them going.
This Early Years and Key Stage 1 box contains:
- A teacher’s guide and a story-writing poster with vocabulary ideas
- Story starter cards with ideas for plots, characters and settings
- Story trail cards – set up a treasure-trail of story prompts around your school
- Message cards with messages from characters to develop story ideas further
- A digital resource with a random idea generator for use on the whiteboard/computer
(Please note that this is an updated resource based on the previously published Story Maker’s Chest by Pie Corbett.)