Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Queen's Nose x 6 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £8.27 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
There isn’t much magic in Harmony’s life, what with her awful older sister Melody hogging the limelight. She spends her life daydreaming of a fantasy world where she can have as many pets as she likes. Then Harmony finds a magical 50p piece in a treasure hunt. When you rub the Queen’s nose, your wishes come true. She could ask for anything – even a million pets! What should Harmony wish for?
- A glorious, magical classic by the late Dick King-Smith
- Dick was the author of The Sheep-Pig and The Hodgeheg
- A wonderful choice to engage and stretch confident readers
- “Immensely satisfactory” – The Guardian
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.