Buy this and your school gets £6.47 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Stanley Lambchop is an ordinary boy with an extraordinary problem. One night, a giant pinboard falls on top of him, leaving him completely flat. At first, Stanley enjoys the benefits of his strange predicament. It can be fun going in and out of rooms simply by sliding under the door. And it’s a hoot being posted to your friends in California for a holiday. But it’s not always easy being different, and, once the novelty begins to wear off, Stanley wishes he could be just like everybody else again. But how will he ever fill out?
Six copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read & Respond: Flat Stanley.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Five Realms: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear Class Set x 6
6copiesThe Hodgeheg x 6
- Read & Respond: The Hodgeheg
6copiesThe Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander x 6
6copiesSky Song x 6
- Horrible Science: The Fight for Flight
- Read & Respond: The Butterfly Lion (Digital Download Edition)
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
- Spirit of the Titanic
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- Read & Respond: The Magic Finger
- Read & Respond: The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Read & Respond: The Twits
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Read & Respond: Street Child
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips (Digital Download Edition)
- Read & Respond: Pig Heart Boy (Digital Download Edition)
6copiesGeorge's Marvellous Medicine x 6
6copiesThe Story of Adolphus Tips x 6
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
- Read & Respond: Danny the Champion of the World
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
6copiesDanny the Champion of the World x 6
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web
6copiesThe Twits x 6
6copiesWolf Brother x 6
- Cogheart #2: Moonlocket
6copiesPumpkin Soup x 6