Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Porridge the Tartan Cat and the Loch Ness Mess
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
When Porridge was a wee kitten he toppled into a tin of tartan paint – which is easy to do and not so easy to say. Now he lives by Loch Loch with the quirky McFun family, who are always getting into sticky situations. It’s a good job this cat has nine lives! Now Porridge and the twins, Isla and Ross, have been dragged to Loch Ness, where Dad is hoping to dig up some dinosaur bones. But when a magic wishing bone transforms Dino Dad into a real-life dinosaur, he’s mistaken for the Loch Ness Monster. What a Loch Ness mess!
- A rip-roaring caper – dinosaurs, monsters and giggles!
- Full of wacky twists, silly wordplay and fun pictures
- Alan Dapre has written over 50 books for children
- Kids will adore this cheeky take on the Nessie story
This product has not been reviewed yet.