Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I'm Going to Eat This Ant
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
One hungry anteater has found a little ant. Yum! There are so many scrumptious ways to eat it. Seared like steak, or squished into a sausage. Served in a sandwich, or sucked up in a straw. Or maybe it would taste really super smothered in mint sauce. But watch out, anteater! While your mouth is watering, this sneaky ant is hatching an escape plan…
- A cheeky and stylish picture book with a witty twist
- Perfect for fans of Jon Klassen and Chris Haughton
- Mixes stylish, minimalist artwork with bags of humour
- Rhythmic, repetitive text ideal for reading out loud
This product has not been reviewed yet.