Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £9.64 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A funny novel about the not-so-funny subject of cancer – and it even has Harry Hill in it! (Tee hee! Blub blub! Tee hee! Blub!) Philip is twelve, and his life is pretty good. He gets on with his mum and gets by pretty well at school. But Philip’s happy-go-lucky life gets bent all out of shape when Mum gets breast cancer. Aaarrgh. It’s bad enough that she’s really ill. But could she not have got a less embarrassing kind of cancer; toe cancer, maybe, or ear cancer? Philip needs urgent advice, and he knows just who to ask: his hero, the famous comedian Harry Hill…
- A hilarious take on the unfunny subject of cancer
- Gives a human face to the topic of serious illness
- A moving story, partly told in letters to Harry Hill
- “Packed to the rafters with humour” – Bookbag
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
8025 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.