Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What if picking your parents was as easy as picking this book? Stand-up star David will make you laugh so hard it should be illegal. Listen up: David Walliams has a rival. David Baddiel is also a massive comedy star. He has the same first name. And now he’s proved he’s just as good at writing funny kids’ books you’ll love every bit as much as Mr Stink. Like this one! Every kid knows that parents can be really annoying. So what if you got to choose yours? Just imagine: not the boring, whining grump-bags you were born with. But the super-chilled fun ones you deserve. Your wish is about to come true…
- David Baddiel is one of the UK’s top comedians
- He has worked with Frank Skinner and Rob Newman
- He has written six books and created several TV shows
- “Funny, sometimes moving, always engaging” – Guardian
June 4th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.7; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 384 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.