Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £9.64 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s Agatha Christie meets Malory Towers – and every bit as great as that sounds. Picnics, hi-jinks and jolly evil crimes. At Deepdean School for Girls, the game is afoot. (As the great Sherlock Holmes might say.) Hazel Wong and Daisy Wells have started a detective agency, and they’re waaaay busy. Yup: their cosy little world is a veritable hothouse of iniquity and crime. The cases keep coming in: poisoned party guests, dead teachers and the strange case of Lavinia’s missing tie. (Though they’re not sure if that counts.) Can Wells and Wong stay bezzies and stay sane with so much wickedness about?
- Crime thrillers set at a 1930s girls’ boarding school
- Totally addictive take on the classic mystery genre
- The first book was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
- “Irresistible … A brilliant detective duo” – Bookbag
This product has not been reviewed yet.