Riding Lessons #3: Riding Lessons: Taking the Reins
Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Perfect for anyone who loves horses and riding, from award-winning author Jane Smiley.Ellen’s family has moved to a new town...but some things, like her love for horses, remain the same. Ellen is now the proud owner of her own horse, Tater. She’s learning new skills and challenging herself as a rider…but she still can’t stop thinking about Ned, the feisty former racehorse she sees on the ranch during her lessons. In the meantime, Ellen’s making new friends and encountering old ones. Most exciting of all is Da, a boy from a riding family who is possessed of a spirit of mischief and daring and knows his own mind. Ellen still has a lot to learn…about horses, friendship, and herself. And will she ever be able to get Ned off her mind?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Working Wheels: Tractor
- My Story: The Titanic (reloaded)
- And the Stars Were Burning Brightly
- Build This Book
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
- Star Switch
2books100% Unofficial Fortnite Guides Pair
- His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights: the award-winning, internationally bestselling, now full-colour illustrated edition
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- The World's Worst Parents
- Harry Potter: Battle of Hogwarts
Castle of Tangled Magic
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
- The World's Worst Teachers
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
Night Bus Hero
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Code Name Bananas
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl