Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
All the Things That Could Go Wrong
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
If anything can go wrong, it will. That’s Murphy’s Law – and it’s always coming true for Alex. (Definitely a glass-half-empty kind of guy.) Not only does his OCD make leaving the house a struggle. When he does leave for school, bully Dan is waiting for him. Aaaargh…. Dan is seriously angry. Nothing’s been right since his big brother left – and cringing Alex is an ideal punchbag to take his rage out on. But now Dan and Alex’s mums have arranged for them to meet up and build a raft together. Two sworn enemies stuck together for the whole of the school holidays. What could possibly go wrong? Like, everything?
- A warm and quirky story of friendship against the odds
- Told from the dual perspectives of a bully and his victim
- By the author of The Bubble Boy and We Used to Be Kings
- The Bubble Boy won the Sainsburys and TSBA book awards