Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
School’s out! But even in the holidays, Horrid Henry never takes a break from being naughty. After all, now he has loads of time to do what he does best: cause mischief and make the neighbours cry! Join your favourite bad boy for all-out summer mayhem in this cheeky collection of six best-loved stories, plus puzzles and jokes. There will be weddings, cakes, sleepovers – and loads of big laughs! Tee hee hee!
- A summery collection of six Horrid Henry stories
- Includes cheeky jokes and boredom-busting puzzles
- A great way to keep kids reading in the holidays
- Hugely popular series – over 14 million books sold
Includes Horrid Henry and Moody Margaret; Fluffy Struts her Stuff; Horrid Henry’s Wedding; Moody Margaret’s Sleepover; Perfect Peter’s Horrid Day and Horrid Henry’s Bake Off.
July 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.