Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Maddie’s a lifer without a prison. A rare illness has trapped her indoors for 17 years. Will she ever break free? Totally worth staying in for. Can you imagine being allergic to literally everything? Lots of us snuffle through a summer of hayfever, but Maddie’s sickness is a whole new ball game. Stepping outside the sterile sanctuary of her home could kill her. But then Olly moves in next door. And just like that, Maddy realizes there’s more to life than, you know, just being alive. You only get one chance at first romance. Will Maddy dare to risk everything – for love?
- A heart-stopping YA romance – now a major film
- Inspiring, life-affirming and wonderfully satisfying
- Told through vignettes, diary entries and illustrations
- “An absolute peach of a love story” – Susie Day
This book contains mature content.
February 2nd, 2017
AR book level: 4.4; Upper years; 7.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.