Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Read & Respond: Greek Myths
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Greek Myths by Marcia Williams.
- Exciting new content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Expanded shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activity sheets and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond takes growing readers into the heart of timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Stimulating activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.