Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Fancy a kickaround with a difference? Say hello to Llama United: a team of furry friends with a talent for football! How did this even happen? Well – it happens when eleven greedy llamas unknowingly eat the ashes of one of the greatest footballers of all time. Result: they get brilliant at football! Managed by eleven-year-old Tim and his footie-loving buddies, Llama United go on an incredible cup run. You’ve got to be in it to win it, right? There’s only one problem: nobody takes them seriously. The opposition keeps on laughing! (And cheating, and playing dirty tricks.) Because who wants to lose to a team of stupid llamas? Nobody, that’s who!
- A brilliantly ridiculous read for any football fan
- Laugh out loud as the beautiful game gets hairy!
- Written by professional sports writer Scott Allen
- Ideal for fans of David Walliams and Roald Dahl
May 4th, 2017
- 320 pages