Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Pearl Thief
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
OMG. Code Name Verity’s heroine Julie stars in a country house mystery full of tension and emosh beauty. Pearls, love, murder; all the suspense of Agatha Christie in a book that keeps your heart on tenterhooks like a pearl dangling from a string. Summer, 1938. Julie is home for a last summer at her family’s ancestral mansion in Perthshire. But this is no idyllic return to childhood: it’s a summer of goodbyes. Her grandpa has died. The house is being sold. Everyone must leave – including a family of much-loved Highland travellers. When a London archivist is presumed murdered, and a treasure trove of pearls goes missing, Julie must solve this mystery before the wrong people get blamed…
- Agatha Christie meets Downton Abbey in a thrilling country house mystery
- Set a year before Code Name Verity and the start of World War Two
- Introduces the irrepressible, unforgettable Julie as a sixteen-year-old girl
- A powerful, evocative tale of Julie’s fight for justice in a changing world
This book contains mature content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.